Traditional IT security tools provide limited protection against sophisticated cyber-security attacks when user credentials are stolen. Initial set up, creating rules, and fine-tuning are cumbersome and may take years. Every day, you receive several reports full of false positives. Most of the time, you don't have the resources to review this information and even if you could, you may still not have the answers, since these tools are designed to protect the perimeter, primarily stopping attackers from gaining access. Today's complex cyber-security attacks require a different approach. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) provides a simple and fast way to understand what is happening within your network by identifying suspicious user and device activity with built-in intelligence and providing clear and relevant threat information on a simple attack timeline. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics leverages deep packet inspection technology, as well as information from additional data sources (Security Information and Event Management and Active Directory) to build an Organizational Security Graph and detect advanced attacks in near real time.
Advanced Threat Analytics CltMgtLic OLP/SA OSENH3-00107
IMPORTANT! Whatever information is in the "Shipping Fields" upon checkout will be the fields used for your license registration with Microsoft. If you are an IT professional and you are purchasing for a client of yours, please be sure to put your client's information in the shipping fields. ...and don't worry - we never contact our customer's clients for any reason. It is just for registration purposes.
Once your order is placed with us, we will then register your order directly with Microsoft. Your license will be released to you in the form of an "Open License Order Confirmation", which is your official proof of ownership. This document includes your license authorization and agreement numbers, and a link to Microsoft's website where you can manage your license and/or download software and/or obtain your product keys for installation/activation.
This item is through the MICROSOFT OPEN LICENSE PROGRAM
Key things to remember:
- All open license agreements must be started with a minimum of 5 licenses or have a Reorder (authorization) number
- Many products qualify to ignore the 5 license minimum, check product list to confirm
- OLP Licenses with Software Assurance (OLP/SA) counts as 2 licenses
- Any product with "OLP" in the title means that you and/or your company will be registered directly into Microsoft's Open License Program licensing system when you place an order. This is a perpetual license that will remain attached to the account it was assigned to.
- If your product has "SA" in the title, that stands for "Software Assurance". Microsoft's Software Assurance program gives you automatic access to new technology and provides productivity benefits, support, tools, and training to help deploy and use software efficiently. With Software Assurance, you receive the most recent version of the software at any time during the two-year agreement, or you can downgrade to previous versions of the software as well. you receive access to new versions of licensed software released during the term of your agreement to deploy at any time. This is not a perpetual license and needs to be renewed.
- If your product has "OLP/SA" in the title, that stands for a combination of the "Standard Licensing" and "Software Assurance". This will allow you to have a Perpetual license on the product originally purchased but will also give you the ability to utilize the Software Assurance features and benefits for the next 2 years. Microsoft's Software Assurance program gives you automatic access to new technology and provides productivity benefits, support, tools, and training to help deploy and use software efficiently. With Software Assurance, you receive the most recent version of the software at any time during the two-year agreement. You do not have to renew the Software Assurance once it expires.